Key benefits of joining Supply+
- Supply+ is supported by schools as a first choice supply source.
- Supply+ is a part of Plymouth Learning Partnership (PLP) Co-Operative CIC and Cornwall Association of Primary Heads Co-Operative CIC, which means it is effectively owned by its members, and as it's not a private commercial company, its core motivation is not profit.
- Becoming a supply teacher enables teachers and schools to "try before you buy" and to gain invaluable experience and confidence working in different schools.
- Supply+ offers live access to outstanding teaching practice, peer support and CPD sessions for all our supply teachers.
- Through working with our partners we are able to offer subsidised or free professional development.
- Unlike commercially motivated agencies, Supply+ has no financial barriers to schools to take on any of our teachers - there are no transfer fees for any permanent positions secured through us.
- We are continually recruiting new teaching staff to replace those fortunate to have secured a permanent position through Supply+.
- Excellent rates of pay.
You will be required to:
- Be confident in delivering the curriculum
- Have a flexible approach to primary teaching
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status - proof of qualification is required
- Be reliable and Committed.
Supply+ is highly committed to safeguarding children in our schools. All applicants must apply for an enhanced DBS check. Supply+ teachers are required to agree to a code of conduct before going into school. For details of this click here.
Please follow this link to complete your application.