health and safety legal risks incident
Free legal seminar for CAPH & CASH members, delivered by Russell Holland, Specialist Education Barrister, Michelmores.
Tuesday 10th October 2017, 9am start. The seminar will last for approximately one hour with opportunity for Q&A. Venue B21, Beacon Place, Victoria Offices, Victoria, Roche, PL26 8LG.
This seminar will provide an overview of the key legal risks which need to be taken into account when considering health and safety and other legal issues in schools. It will take a pragmatic approach to risk and draw upon case studies. It will cover:
- The legal duties in relation to health and safety
- Case studies from case law
- How to manage health and safety in practice from a strategic and operational perspective
- What to do if there is an incident
- Key considerations for a major incident.