The CAPH Directory is a new service for members bringing together information on a range of services and products available to schools from organisations based in the South West and nationally. Having this information in one place helps support busy school leaders and support staff in finding the services they need.
Inclusion in the directory offers a unique opportunity to showcase your products and services to schools in Cornwall, and help to support the education of young people in Cornwall.
CAPH is a Co-operative Community Interest Company supporting school leaders across Cornwall. Members include both maintained and academy schools and across phases—primary schools, secondary schools and special schools. All income generated by CAPH goes towards ensuring our sustainability and enable us to enhance our levels of support for school leaders and children in Cornwall.
- Inclusion in two categories of your choice
- Unlimited keywords for search
- Add events in the CAPH calendar
- Contact details
- School testimonial
- 50 word paragraph about your service/product
- Monthly update to schools with details of new listings.
What does it cost?
- £0- £100,000 = £75+VAT
- £100, 000—£250,000 = £125+VAT
- £250-000—£500,000 = £175+ VAT
- £500,000+ = £225+VAT.
For a 12 month listing, based on organisation turnover.