Plymouth Marjon University offers continuing professional development for educational professionals in Cornwall from our base in Truro. Here you can:
- Develop evidence based practice with benefits to both your own practice and that of your organisation.
- Develop the skills to ask the questions and find the answers to most educational improvement issues.
- Attend taught sessions that fit with the commitments of busy working educational professionals.
Best Practice are a founding member of the HLTA National Assessment Partnership (HNAP) which awards Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Status across all regions of the country. We are the HNAP Regional Provider of Assessment for the South West, West Midlands and the East regions.
CAPH’s partnership with Babcock Education offers CAPH member schools a 5% discount on training & conferences.
Arena is a successful School Sports Partnership which was established in 2011. We have a team of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated primary practitioners who specialise in PE and Outdoor Learning.
LSSW is a not-for-profit Charitable Trust, formed and governed by leading Teaching Schools to provide leadership training for teachers across the South West of England. Access the reformed NPQ programmes through LSSW.
Aims of the PTI South West Hub:
- Empower and enable schools to strengthen their subject provision and leadership
- Encourage teachers, through both curricular and extra-curricular provision in their schools, to introduce pupils, regardless of their background or ability, to challenging and enriching materials and activities
- Enrich and develop teachers’ subject knowledge and impact through academic talks, resources and discussion, and the sharing of best practice
- Motivate teachers to consider how to develop engagement, enjoyment, curiosity and intellectual independence within and beyond the curriculum