Sims Support Service
Our Sims Support Service is now into its 5th year. The service continues to develop and grow, offering a personal and proactive service from experienced MIS specialists. Please see the attached “SIMS Support Services” and “Cloud Hosted” for additional details.
If you’d like to find out more about these services or anything else iCT4 could assist your school with, please contact JJ, iCT4 Service Delivery Manager via email@example.com.
We are excited to announce the launch of our Education Welfare Support Service
Following the recent introduction of our newly launched Education Welfare Support Service please find attached a service flyer providing additional details regarding the service. You can register your interest for the service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to this Alana, who heads up the Education Welfare Support Service is offering an Information Session covering such topics as:
- Whole school approach and targeted casework summary.
- Education Welfare applications for appropriate educational provision.
- Safeguarding and Education Welfare.
- Blended Learning – Risk Assessments and effective support strategies.
- COVID-19 impact on attendance data and reporting.
- Children Missing Out on Education (CMOE) for reintegration – when to use and application of the local framework for effective ongoing monitoring and evaluation.
- Off-Rolling and EHE – evidencing support for pupils at risk of opting for EHE.
- In-year Admissions – developing good practice.
There are a couple of dates available and there is no charge for attending. Please see the attached “EWSS Information Sessions” for further details on the session and how to secure your place.
Free recycling collections
iCT4 offer regular collections of redundant iCT equipment, free of charge to CAPH schools. Follow the link for details of the latest collection.
iCT4 specialise in working with schools, helping staff and students to improve outcomes and make the most of their ICT in and out of the classroom.
iCT4 believe that technology should never get in the way and that with efficient management and suitable planning, the benefits of integrating technology into teaching & learning can be significant. iCT4 understand that schools rely on technology to deliver lessons, keep students safe and to connect with their communities . iCT4 pride themselves on their unique approach to proactive management which ensures that vital systems enjoy the maximum possible uptime and are as easy to use as possible.
iCT4 work with a number of primary and secondary schools and academies, from providing Audio Visual equipment such as interactive whiteboards and projectors, through to full server installations, broadband, cloud systems, WiFi and onsite technicians. Truly a one-stop shop, iCT4 can reduce the stress of working with multiple support teams by being your single point of contact. If it’s got a plug on it, they’ll look after it!
Don’t just take their word for it – the iCT4 team would be delighted to arrange a visit to any of their schools, where you’ll hear about the benefits of being part of the iCT4 family.
iCT4 Education Services
- Free secure recycling collection of old ICT equipment
- Free ICT health check encompassing equipment, admin and curriculum usage, best practices including MIS, data protection and statutory requirements.
- Discount off remote backup services (excluding licenses)
- Discount off managed encryption service.