These RSHE webinars are specifically for our portal customers and as such schools/staff will need to register and we will manually approve everyone.
Please see below times and links.
- 26th April: 4-4.30pm - Refresher on the statutory RSHE requirements including what to teach when with regard to LGBT+ relationships.
- 05th May: 4-4.30pm - Managing difficult and unexpected questions in RSHE. What do we say.... or not?
- 12th May: 4-4.30pm - How do we approach gender identity in primary PSHE?
- 16th May: 4-4.30pm - Update your PSHE/RSHE policy in 30 minutes. This workshop will walk you through the process, so you end up with your draft policy in your hand
- 24th May: 4-4.30pm - When and how do we teach human reproduction, and what about IVF, same sex parents.....?