Katie White from The Best Medicine offers workshops and packages teaching practical skills that help to reduce anxiety, banish stress and harness emotional resilience. Currently she is offering a discount for CAPH member schools, see the flyer below. Sessions are run live via Zoom.
- Laughter lowers stress hormones
- Laughter is mindfulness in motion: when you are laughing you cannot think about the past or catastrophise about the future.
- Laughter releases endorphins, counteracts pain, shifts our perspective and supports us to bond and connect with others.
- Laughing builds emotional resilience.
- Best of all laughter is fun!