Led by Cornwall Council’s school effectiveness team, supported by a Together for Families working group, representation from Cornwall’s Parent/Carer organisation and educational settings we have developed a Parent/Carer Engagement Framework. This exciting project has real potential to make a difference order to support the quality of educational outcomes for all children and young people in Cornwall.
We are looking for a maximum of twenty education settings who would like to lead the pilot of the Parent / Carer Engagement Framework. The criteria and process for selection is set out below.
- A range of education settings that takes into account socio-economic status, cultural context and size of the school.
- A committed head teacher and school where parent/carer engagement is built into their school improvement plan.
- An identified member of the senior leadership team who will have the time to drive this agenda.
- A commitment to work with the Local Authority’s school effectiveness team in order to ensure the pilot is delivered effectively.
- A commitment to demonstrating analysis of impact and the evidence to demonstrate this through a review and case study process.
If you think that you meet these criteria, then you will need complete a short application form which includes a statement of intent and an audit on current your current parent/ carer engagement work by 27th September 2021.
Please contact the school effectiveness team for the application form and a copy of the audit firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like any further information, to register your interest or to discuss this further please contact Nicky Hepworth School Effectiveness Advisor (Curriculum) Nicky.Hepworth@cornwall.gov.uk Mob: 07547671037
Full flyer available to download below.