This course is being delivered in partnership with The Safeguarding Network, delivered over zoom. There is special rate of £185(+VAT) per person for CAPH members. This includes all 6 sessions and a template supervision agreement and policy.
- Thursday 13th January 2022 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 20th January 2022 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 27th January 2022 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 3rd February 2022 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 10th February 2022 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 17th February 2022 13.00 – 15.00
You will receive a certificate after you submit your evaluation form if you attend 4 or more of the sessions and catch up on the other two. All sessions will be recorded and made available to participants, however to complete the training you must attend at least 4 sessions live.
- Session 1: Definitions, Experience and Practice
- Session 2: Reflective and Developmental Supervision
- Session 3: Supervision Dynamics
- Session 4: Supervision Skills
- Session 5: Systems, Policies and Processes
- Session 6: Course Reflections and Self-Assessment, Safeguarding Scenarios, Tools
- understand the principles behind supervision models
- recognise and apply reflective supervision
- undertake dynamic risk assessment during supervision
- create clear, focused and reviewable plans and actions.