There are limited places available on this high-quality FREE course.
What does the course entail?
- The course helps teachers interested in global citizenship to look at how they weave it into their curriculum intent, implementation and impact, and includes:
- A 2-hour CPD session via an online webinar with teachers from around the country
- Free access to Lyfta’s spectacular immersive storyworlds, example lesson and 25 assembly plans
- Support with planning/delivery of at least one lesson or assembly using the platform & resources
- An online review session to share practice and a short feedback assignment exploring impact
- Upon completion of the course each participant will receive a British Council Level 2 CPD certificate.
Who is it for?
Teachers, leaders and support staff from state-funded primary, secondary and special schools. The course supports colleagues in particular with teaching Literacy, PSHE, Citizenship, SMSC, Geography, R.E, Art, Sustainable Development Goals
How much does it cost?
There is no cost to this course, but places are limited. All participants are eligible to subscribe to Lyfta at a discounted rate.