Teaching Schools South West are leading the Department for Education training to support schools in the South West in readiness for the new Relationship, Sex and Health Education (RSHE) 2020 guidance. All state secondary settings can register an interest now and will receive updates and access to training and materials as they are released. Places on the first wave of training and support will be given to those who register first, when we reach capacity for the first wave you will be added to the waiting list for the next wave.
This FREE offer includes:
- Cover costs for staff attending training
- Materials to support training and delivery of RSHE in your school
- Training for PSHE Leads and teachers
- Access to shared materials to support RSHE and PSHE delivery
- Regular PSHE Network meetings
- 1:1 support for your school with an allocated RSHE Ready mentor
To register your school, please complete the short registration form here. This should take approximately 5 minutes. You will be asked to fill in basic details regarding your school and PSHE Lead, as well as being asked to rank which RSHE topics your school needs the most support with.
Please note - All training and meetings will be held remotely until the current situation regarding social distancing changes. You can keep track of all updates on social media:
Closed Facebook group: rsheready
If you have any questions regarding the programme, please contact Lisa Whitworth - email@example.com