At BF Adventure we are committed to empowering children and young people to learn differently in the outdoors. The organisation formed in 1989 and through this time has developed an approach that combines youth work delivery, outdoor education and trauma informed delivery.
Skills for Life
Our Skills for Life programme supports children and young people with learning and/or physical disabilities, behavioural challenges, mental ill health and other issues associated with Adverse Childhood Experiences. During the last year we have supported about 200 children and young people during a year, including children in care.
We support children and young people on a Journey of Change through a range of adaptable programmes that are designed to meet identified needs. We use our outdoor environment, 60 acres of heathland, woodland and flooded quarries to enable them to identify their own social, emotional and physical barriers and to choose their own challenges which will support them to overcome these. Contact email@example.com 01326 340912 for further details.
Group bookings and residentials
We provide residentials and day visits for school groups.
10 Reasons to choose BF Adventure
- Exciting and unique! The only place to offer Via Ferrata, quarry-steering and ShelterBox-themed activities
- Individually tailored and flexible programmes
- Option for sole occupancy
- Low group ratios
- Fun, varied activities that link to the PSHE curriculum and develop skills in communication, teamwork and resilience
- Health and safety assessments & paperwork done!
- All activities on-site
- AALS licensed
- Accessible and inclusive activities for all ages and abilities
- Safe, comfortable accommodation with delicious food!