Burraton CP School
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Grade £, £18327 - £19314 30 hours per week split shift 52 weeks per year (4 weeks holiday entitlement).
Closing Date: 28.02.2022
Interview Date: 09.03.2022
Are you passionate about providing the best start for children? Are you innovative and enthusiastic to make a difference to children's lives? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated caretaker to join our team to help us ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming and purposeful environment for children, staff and visits.
The children, staff and governors of Burraton CP School are looking for a practical and well-motivated person for the post of Caretaker to join our team of committed staff. We are very proud of our school and grounds, so we especially want someone who will really care for our school, ensuring it looks its best, is safe and exemplifies the high expectations we have of our children.
The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security.
You will need to:
- be a hands on individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
- be sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
- be able to prepare and implement risk assessments and any recommendations
- contribute to projects and maintenance schedules
- be practical, with good DIY skills
We can offer:
- a successful school with happy, polite children
- good professional development opportunities
- a caring, comitteed and inclusive ethos
- a committed, friendly,supportive and enthusiastic staff team
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.
You can contact for an application form - email@example.com