The CAPH Policy Working Group has commissioned a range of model policies for the use of CAPH member schools, including the Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy. Please check the policy matrix below for full details of how the policies have been put together, notes for their usage and review dates. Additional policies are being developed and we will notify you through the Bulletin as they become available.
Please ensure these policies are properly adapted to meet the needs of each individual setting and accurately reflect your practice. These policies do not cover the full list required by the DfE, the link below provides a full list.
- CAPH Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy - an updated version for KCSIE 2021 is now available
- CAPH Whistleblowing Policy
- CAPH Peer on Peer Abuse Policy (Managing Allegations against other pupils) - updated version for Sep 2021 now available
- CAPH Staff Code of Conduct
- GDPR – Fair Processing Notice template
To access and download copies of these policies, use the following link to the CAPH Member Documents on our SharePoint. The password has been sent out via the Bulletin, and problems contact email@example.com.