The CAPH Policy Working Group has commissioned a range of model policies for the use of CAPH member schools, including the Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy. Please check the policy matrix below for full details of how the policies have been put together, notes for their usage and review dates. Additional policies are being developed and we will notify you through the Bulletin as they become available.
Please ensure these policies are properly adapted to meet the needs of each individual setting and accurately reflect your practice. These policies do not cover the full list required by the DfE, the link below provides a full list.
- CAPH Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy - an updated version reflecting KCSIE 2020 is now available.
- CAPH Health & Safety Policy
- CAPH Whistleblowing Policy
- CAPH Peer on Peer Abuse Policy (Managing Allegations against other pupils)
- CAPH Staff Code of Conduct
- CAPH Medical Needs & Wellbeing Policy
- GDPR – Fair Processing Notice template
To download a copy of these policies, please log-in and go to 'files/shared with me/CAPH model policies'. If you have any trouble logging-in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your username will be in the format firstname.surname, there is a password reset option if needed.